May 11th, 2016: Day 4, Wednesday

7:30 wake up! Sleeping in felt so good… Same breakfast, similar bus trip to BMW in Munich. Still haven’t been downtown in Munich so I’m excited for that, but that won’t come until Saturday. It was just a talk at BMW, then back to Augsburg for lunch. We went to a local place, looked like a market with a bunch of different shops. I had a bratwurst sandwich with mustard and fries, and it was very good. The bratwurst here is so fantastic, I could probably eat it every day, but I must try other things. In the afternoon was KUKA Robotics, the company I am analyzing. The stuff they do is very interesting, but our visit was very short. There was very little business talk, and all engineering talk, so a lot went over my head. Regardless I got a good amount of info and so did my group, so Sunday we will be ready to work on our presentation. We were on our own for dinner and we went to another Italian restaurant, and I got spaghetti. Once again, very good. By these days I’m getting used to always being tired… I think that’s a good thing. However we are getting up at 6 am the next day, so I may be more tired than ever before, if that’s possible. It was an early night with the impending early morning ahead of us, but we did go to a beach. Well, not exactly. It was the closest thing we could get in southern Germany. On the roof of a parking garage there was sand and a restaurant where we went and hung out for a while, and it was really pretty. However it got cold when the sun went down so we didn’t stay past 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment