Reflection Blog: Saturday, May 24, 2016

After being home for a week I have some time to actually reflect on Germany. At the end of the trip I was in need of rest and was ready to go home and start my summer. However, after some rest and recovery, I would do anything to go back. The adventures, experiences and ultimately the memories made cannot be compared to those made in America. Yes there will be more memories and experiences in America, simply because I live there. However in just two short weeks I experienced a lot of what Germany has to offer, and would love to continue that exploration. I made some friends I hope to meet sometime in the future and stay in contact with in the meantime. All in all, first time to Europe: Huge success, and can’t wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment